Monday 22 July 2013

Hello Titty Slots Post #1 - Tits Up, Rachel Swallows Creations, Rack City, Charm and Hard Candy

It's A Biggie!!!!

Because of my getting muddled up the first post showing you items from Hello Titty Slots is huuuuuuuuuuge, LOL. It doesn't need any explanation really, so here are the pictures. First up is Tits Up and her sexy maternity dresses:

TITS UP
RARES



COMMONS









Next we have Rachel Swallows Creations, Rachel has made some really sexy little lacey lingerie sets:

RACHEL SWALLOWS CREATIONS
RARES



COMMONS








Now is Rack City's turn, Nicole has made these fab outfits, something perfect for a lazy summers day <3

RACK CITY
RARE


COMMONS







Now we have the charming little shorts and top sets Kittii has made, they are just as adorable as you would expect from Charm :D

CHARM
RARE


COMMONS









Last on the post this morning, but by no means least are the corsets from Hard Candy, they are sooooo cute they made me squeal when I opened them. I would be hard pushed to find a favourite among them I really would. Thank you Lei <3

HARD CANDY
RARES



COMMONS










Phew, I am finally caught up. From now on I'll try to post the stuff in smaller bite sized pieces rather than throwing it all at you at once!

Still to come: Our Sponsors - Patchwork Heart & Pink Sugah.

Plus - J'adore, Pomposity, Epic, Blah, Faboo, Holli Pocket, American Bazaar and lots more \o/

I have been loving watching everyone trading their items in the group chat, it has made me a little bit jealous that I can't be part of that bit. It is really really lovely to see how much everyone likes the items that our creators took so much time to bring us.

Is there anything you are desperate to get your hands on? Which Rares are the most elusive? What is your favourite item you won so far? or anything else you would like me to post about?  Please drop a nc in the mailbox at .::Pink Sugah::.  I might need them for a future post <3

Okies lovelies, time for me to go do some RL chores for a while :(

Have a good day at the Gachas!!!

<3
Captain Crumpet
xoxoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment