Sunday 18 August 2013

Patchwork Heart

Patchwork Heart is one of my favorite boobie stores. It was one of the very first ones I went to when I bought my Lola's Pushups last November and I was so happy that there were 6 lucky letters, 2 Midnight Manias and a Prizes for Picks Board as there still are now. They have appliers for many boobie brands, including Tango, Lush, Lola's 2.5, BBusty, mused. This store is participating in the Rock Attitude Hunt , which goes from August 15 to September 15 and I have been looking for a black leather punk rock jacket for my boobies for so long, well that's exactly what Patchwork Heart delivered, with a Sex Pistols logo on the back, too!




Something else I just love sells for only 50L here. It is these Bunny Onesie Pajamas and they come in 5 colors to choose from.



And, while I was shopping my lucky letter came up on the board for this sexy black leather dress called Silken.

Here is your taxi to Patchwork Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment