Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hello Titty Slots Final Teaser....maybe :P

Good Morning Lovelies,

Here is (maybe) my final teaser for round 2 of Hello Titty Slots:

I haven't covered all the wonderful Gachas we have there, so make sure you head over there when it opens to check them all out!

I am so excited I can't believe the second round has come already!

Here are the piccies:


Ellemeno is the last of our sponsors to be featured and she really has not disapointed us with these tiny, fun and sexy dresses. There is something to suit every style and every mood in this gacha. You know I am going for the Tardis :D

Here are the rest of the pictures I have for you...and as you can see good things come to those who wait because this last bunch are just amazing!!! I am SO excited about all the different styles, and ideas the designers have had for this round. Spoiled for choice is the phrase that springs to mind :)










There are a handful of designers who didn't get a picture to me as yet, watch this space for any stragglers including Blah and Epic!

Looking for an inexpensive way to buy friends and family in SL Christmas Gifts?

Hello Titty Slots is the ideal place, The Gachas contain transferrable items. I like giving gifts face to face rather than gifting from MP, this way you can hand it right to them just like giving a gift in RL! There are so many styles to choose from there is bound to be something for all the boobie wearers in your life. And.... with prices so low, you can totally shower them with gifts!!! I will put Ozzy on giftwrapping duty I am sure he will just love that :P

Not long to go now!!!

<3
Tara
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment