Sunday 17 November 2013

Hello Titty Slots Sneaky Peak #2

Hello Lovelies,

I've just woken up and here I am posting your next teaser for the upcoming Hello Titty Slots before I finish my first cup of tea.....how dedicated am I!!!!!

This post comes from { ViVi }:


I'm totally loving these sexy tube tops, I have a real thing for sheer midrifts.

In other HTS news......I've seen the new location *pokes her tongue out at you* and it looks great!! That is even before anyone has started to set up, and if these first two teaser posts are anything to go by, it is going to look AMAZING when everyone gets all their items in there!!!

That's all from me for now, but I might be back later......I'll have to see how I get on with finishing up my own items.

TTFN

<3
Captain Crumpet
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment