Monday 18 November 2013

Hello Titty Slots Sneaky Peak #5

Hello Lovelies,

I have to come clean, it is my first teaser post today because I finally got into Shoetopia and then I got annoyed with the lag and wanted to leave and do my work but Nico FORCED me to stay, so you can blame him for my procrastination!! I do have some new shoes though \o/.

I still didn't do my own poster for Hello Titty Slots....but....let's gloss over that part for now and focus on the very very welcome return of one of our all time favourite boobie friendly stores - Tw@ttyc@ke!!! and how exciting that Shattered has decided to take part in this round of Hello Titty Slots :)


Okies, I have to get a wriggle on or I won't be ready myself!!!

I'll be back later with another post (unless I am swearing and throwing my laptop out of the window)

<3
Tata
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment