Friday 8 November 2013

The Dirty Turkey Hunt


# 03 - 1 Hundred
Hint: Look Low!


Hint: On the floor near the sun, find vestment that sparkles and shines


#06 Munique
Hint: Keep calm and feel sexy!


Hint: I hide my socks in there


#09 Milk w/Phat Azz
Hint: she roars


#11 Cynful w/Phat Azz
Hint: Let’s Play Scrabble


#12 Leti's Tattoo w/Phat Azz
Hint: “Be careful not to crush you!”


Hint: I’m feeling so festive, I’m on a sugar rush!


Hint: It’s light, airy, and pink!


#33 Luckie
Hint: If I went to school in this I’d be punished…. Along with my 2 sweet friends.


Hint: Magic Glass


#49 Toxic High w/Phat Azz
Hint: The Soldier Took your gift, better get it.


#50 F.owl
Hint: Let’s sit and talk a while.


#51 Kennedy's w/Phat Azz
Hint: See Hint Giver at Landing Point.


Hint: Up with the melting cake


#73 Barely Legal Couture w/Phat Azz
Hint: In the Beginning all things are made NEW!


Hint: It’s in a bright place!


#77 Cheeky w/Phat Azz
Hint: Red Hairs are so nice!


Hint: Angel or a hot guy



Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment