Saturday 5 July 2014

Hello and happy 4th of July Boobie Babes!


I'm Coira, and I've been given the wonderful opportunity to blog for BBBF. :-)

I've been a resident of Second Life since August 2010, I got my first pair of boobs, Lola's push-up, about one month before before the Tangos hit the grid. ;-) 
I've been wearing Lush for a long time, but these days I've updated to fitted mesh and am wearing the Venus from Sinful Needs.
I have a deep and passionate love of SL fashion and freebies and I'm always on the hunt for a good bargain. I love the amazing closeness in SL between creator and consumer, making it possible to forge lasting relationship with not just the brand, but the actual designer.
But enough babbling and on to the free stuff!


Since it's 4th of July (though technically the 5th for me, since it's way past midnight when posting, but we're counting SLT here, right),
 I thought I'd show you all the Patriotic mini tops from Beautiful Dirty Rich
This is a fatpack of no less than eight tops in red, blue and white!
These tops comes with a bazillion of boob appliers, all in one HUD, so less inventory clutter yay! There's also a Wowmeh applier included.

While you're at BDR, don't miss the other deals. 


OMG Shark suit, six varieties, including one with blood. FREE
Appliers: Tango/Lush/V-string/Puffy/BBusty, 
PhatAzz/Brazilla/GhettoBooty/PerfectBum/BANNED/Wideload, 
BabyBump. 
Again, all appliers in one HUD, very nice.


Halter Dress Pack 10 colours 1L$ 
Appliers: Tango/Lush/Puffy/BBusty, 
PhatAzz/Brazilla/GhettoBooty/PerfectBum/BANNED 
BabyBump.


Halter top 10 colours 1L$
Appliers: Tango/Lush/Puffy/BBusty, 
PhatAzz/Brazilla/GhettoBooty/PerfectBum/BANNED, 
BabyBump

Sexy Tank Tops 1L$
Appliers: Tango/Lush/V-string/Puffy/BBusty, 
PhatAzz/Brazilla/GhettoBooty/PerfectBum/BANNED/Wideload, 
BabyBump


Se Habla EspaƱol dress. 1L$
Appliers: Tango/Lush/V-string/Puffy/BBusty, 
PhatAzz/Brazilla/GhettoBooty/PerfectBum/BANNED/Wideload, 
BabyBump, Slink hands


If you, like me, loves fireworks and, like me, don't live in the US, Lewd Reptilian has an awesome fireworks display (not sure how long it will be up though). 
Lewd Reptilian also has a gift for the BBBF group, the Gigi mesh dress. 
Beware, this dress does NOT cover your back, so if you plan on going anywhere  other than the most adults sims, you might wanna pair it with some pants... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment