Saturday 9 August 2014

Purple Mania from Que Bella

Hello darlings!

I hope you're having a great weekend. Myself I'm a bit under the weather, 
but damn me if that is gonna stop me from blogging. ;-)

Que Bella has just changed up their MM board and the new prize is this simply
gorgeous Provoke in purple. This is a full outfit with top, fishnet shrug, pants and shoes.

As usual with Que Bella outfits, there are a ton of appliers available. 
Not sure how Issy can keep up with them all. :-)
Appliers: Tango, BBusty, Lush, Phat Azz, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, 
Perfect Bum, Wideloads, 9s, WowMeh, Slink hands

You can choose to wear the top with or without the shrug, there are three separate applier HUDs for it.

And a little bird told me that Que Bella might soon change their gifts boards as well, 
as if you needed another reason to hurry down there. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment