Sunday 24 August 2014

Waltzing on my own

Hello darlings!

Today I put on a pretty gown and headed to a lovely ballroom to twirl it around.

If you like fancy gowns, you should definitely head down to Dressed by Lexi and join their group.
The group is free to join and Lexi gives out monthly group gifts, usually gowns or fancy dresses.
Unfortunately, there aren't always appliers to them, but this one had, if only for Tango, 
so I wasn't going to let it pass me by. When you're there, don't miss the old gifts in the basement.

Now, this aptly named Song of the Siren gown has a plunging neckline and is equally low in the back, 
so some ballrooms might ask you to put something else on, check the rules beforehand.

I love the combination of mesh and prims in the skirt. 
And yes, you are supposed to wear _all_ the parts. ;-)

Now, why do I always end up going ballroom dancing on my own? We need more Big Boobie Guys.
/me heads of in search of Nico, planning to drag him by the scruff of his neck


No comments:

Post a Comment