Monday 11 August 2014

You got to gacha

Hello darlings!

I hope no one has missed that Chest Treasures, the boob-friendly mall has a gacha event?
The Hot Curves of Summer is full of treats for us boobieliscious people!

(Psst, there's a giftie at the bottom of the post if you don't care about gachas.)

Now, I might have gone a bit gacha-crazy and I warn you all to take care
not to get caught in the clutches of the gacha-devil. ^.^
But here's some of the nice things I found. 

This Lover Girl set is from 1Hundred, 10 colours plus two rares, 50$L/play,
showing mint and fuchsia. Appliers for Tango and Phat Azz

Low cut Thermal Tee from 1Hundred, 10 colours plus two rares, 50$L/play, 
here I'm showing Lime and Floral Blue (rare).
Pet My Pussy Panties from Graffitiwear, 9 colours plus three rares, 25$L/play
I got two silver rares, lots of other but not the red ones with Grumpy Cat I wanted. 
Might have to go back and try again. ;-)
Please note that the applier HUD for these panties is not transfer!

Dreamer vest from 1Hundred, 10 colours plus two rares, 
50$L/play, showing blue, Tango appliers
And blue Pet My Pussy Panties from Graffitiwear

Also from Graffitiwear, Fishnet bikini, 6 colours plus two rares, 50$L/play
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Brazilia, WowMeh, Slink Physique

This one is not a gacha, but a free gift from FLG, Hippie life includes a mesh skirt, 
top with tango appliers as well as glasses, necklace and feet-ties for Slink high not shown.

The hair I'm wearing in some of the pictures (not the fishnet bikini) is Truth's latest 
release Jinx and to celebrate the addition of a new colour pack, 
Pastels, this one is completely free! Hurry down though, 
not sure how long this deal will last. If you have really big boobs, it won't fit though, 
I'm wearing Lovejugs 2, which is the biggest size, and it barely works for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment