Friday 12 September 2014

Am I Glowing?

Hello darlings!

If you head down to Glow Design and join their group, which is 10$L to join,
you will get access the gorgeous partial mesh dress I'm showing you below.

I'm feeling a bit melancholy, with autumn approaching, or even already here,
so this sim really suited my mood. I like autumn, the colours are fantastic,
it's time for harvest and you can gorge yourself on fruit and vegetables.

But it's also the time of year you really just want to snuggle up with a blanket and a cup of tea, 
listening to the wind blowing or the rain smattering, knowing winter is waiting around the corner.
And being melancholy isn't necessarily a bad thing, some times you need to stop and sigh and let
yourself slow down a bit, just take the time to breathe and be a little bit down, before you can cheer up again.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Brazilia, WowMeh

1 comment: