Saturday 6 September 2014

Have you been down to BBBF HQ lately?

Hello darlings!

It's been a while since I showed you the gifts from BBBF HQ and there are a few new ones available.
Now, these are generous donations from our wonderful designers and they are completely free if
you are wearing your Big Boobie Babes Freebies group tag. (If you by any chance are a reader
of this blog and not a member of the group, just click the big board by the entrance).

As a group member, you can also rez at HQ, but please remember to pick up stuff after you!
Also, please don't buy any of the boards unless you're gonna place a gift in them.

This Wild Peony dress is from {{A.R.C.+F.N.}} (who btw are rebranding to HANAU, more about 
that in another post I think), it's full mesh and comes in 5 sizes with appliers for Tango.

From Purple Candy you can get this lovely bodysuit in hot pink with some seriously sexy cutouts.
Now, I want to warn you, you're supposed to wear and click this box to get the gift. However,
when I did that, it only delivered the clothing layers to me, not the appliers. When I rezzed
it and opened it, that worked fine though, so you can do that if you get the same issue.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Brazilia, BANNED, Wideloads, =9s=

If you click the board from i'piteme you'll get this gorgeous glittery Midsummer Night's Dance in two
different colour schemes. One Good N Plenty and one Creme de Menthe, which is very fitting.

Now, I had a similar issue to the one with the Purple Candy gift, but this time it was the
skirt that didn't want to come out of the box. I didn't realize at first, and had already shot the
pictures when it was struck by the thought that my pics didn't look like the vendor.

So I went back to BBBF HQ, checked the poster and got a new copy of the box, 
rezzed it and got the skirt. But I realized I actually like it better without the skirt, 
so I decide to include pics of both versions and you can see which is your favourite.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, 
WowMeh, Lena Lush, Slink Physique, Omega

This sexy Simone outfit from Christal Cre@tions comes with either white or black top. 
The gift also includes the Kika High heels for Slink High.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, WowMeh

No comments:

Post a Comment