Friday 12 September 2014

More News on Miss Busty 2014

Hello Lovelies,

Yesterday I promised you I would be back with more info about the Miss Busty 2014 pageant, well I am very excited to announce that BBBF and .::Pink Sugah::. will be sponsoring the event alongside BUSTed magazine!

I have spoken with the organisers and we are putting our heads together for ways to make this pageant an extra special event for the WHOLE busty community in SL!!!

The final list of prizes is yet to be announced (watch this space, I will tell you as soon as I know), but I can confirm that there will be prizes from .::Pink Sugah::. & a VERY special prize from BUSTed Magazine for the winner!

1st Place - L$1000 .::Pink Sugah::. giftcard
2nd Place - L$500 .::Pink Sugah::. giftcard
3rd Place -L$250 .::Pink Sugah::.giftcard

Not only that!!!

EVERYONE who enters and attends the pageant (you must fulfill the complete entry requirements) will receive a L$50 .::Pink Sugah::. Giftcard, as a thank you for taking part.

The overall winner of the pageant will feature on the COVER!!!!!!! of the December issue of BUSTed magazine, feature in her own spread within the magazine of pictures taken by BUSTed Editor in Chief and member of the BBBF team Rachel Swallows (elenamicheals core). 



So..........you girls better get your skates on and get entering as applications do close on Monday 15th September, and I really really want it to be one of our gorgeous Big Boobie Babes who takes that crown. I know, and all the team at BBBF know that we are the hottest group on the grid, now it is time to show the rest of them how it is done!!!!!


Good Luck!!!!!
<3
Tara, Nico & all the team!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment