Monday 1 September 2014

Time-limited! Free group join!

Hello darlings!

Have I got news for you? [[A.R.C.+F.N.]] temporarily dropped their group fee to 0$L!!
Run, run, run! 
Dela said she'll raise it back up when she gets online tomorrow, so you'd better hurry!
There are several different group gifts available, so be sure you get them all. :-)

This Asian Dress includes the lovely belly piercing I'm wearing. I'm also wearing the tintable bindi.
I opted to keep the bright pink colour it already was, since it stood out clearly, 
but you can change this to match any colour you want.
Appliers:Tango, Phat Azz, BANNED, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, Perfect Bum, WowMeh

This In Bloom mesh dress with Tango appliers really seemed perfect for this gentle summer rain.
I promise it's warm, so I'm not going to catch a cold. Just watching the fireflies with a cup of tea.

This Rainbow Savage bikini is really sexy, I missed getting a shot at the back,
 but let me tell you, don't go to a PG beach in this! lol
Appliers:Tango, Phat Azz, BANNED, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty, Perfect Bum, WowMeh

And when you're down at [[A.R.C.+F.N.]], you should definitely have a go at the 7seas fishing prize!
There are 13 pieces to fish for and you'll get both the gown and the dress shown, as well as 
a pair of sexy pumps for Slink High and matching nail appliers for Slink hands.
Appliers:Tango, Tatas, Phat Azz, BANNED, Brazilia, Ghetto Booty,
Perfect Bum and body, WowMeh, Slink Physique, Omega



No comments:

Post a Comment