Sunday 5 October 2014

A puma on the prowl

Hello darlings!

As I said, I love the beginning of the month. :-) PUMEC has a new group gift out.

The beautiful Alina skin has big, prominent 
eyebrows, so I switched to red hair for this picture, 
it matched the skin a lot better than my regular blonde. 
Alina includes a whole bunch of appliers, all in one HUD, 
now try to not be scared by the music when you start it up. ;-)
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, Babybump, WowMeh, 
Slink hands/feet/Physique/Visage, The Mesh Project Head, Loud Mouth

I love the high cheek bones on this skin, so I had to include a picture 
where you can see it better. The defined collarbone is also very well done.

And a close-up on the face.

As usual, no editing was done to the pictures. Using CalWL windlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment