Friday 10 October 2014

Yay gifts!

Hello darlings!

UPDATED!! Added applier info.

I know I showed you a group gift from PumeC just a few days ago, but what do you know,
they just released a new one in honour of their one year anniversary!
I know I've said it before, but I love getting gifts when someone else has a birthday!

The PumeC group is free to join and there are several older gifts still up, so do go down there.

The Maria skin comes with the option of red, blonde, brown, black or no eyebrows,
but I felt the Autumn skin tone looked a bit odd with blonde hair so I became a redhead for the day.
This skin comes with a bunch of appliers, most in a single hud. Now, please note that since the
hud is no copy, the delivery script can't give it to you, you need to rezz the bag and open it.
This is generally the safest way to get stuff, those scripts are generally not to be trusted.
Appliers: Tango, Phat Azz, Ghetto Booty, BANNED, Babybump, WowMeh,
The Mesh Project body and head, Slink Physique/Visage/hands/feet, Loud Mouth, Nyam lips

A close-up on the boobs, as you can see, there is a slight seam, but not enough to be an issue for me at least.

And the face, I love it, feels so fresh, with a discreet and elegant make-up, makes it a multi-purpose skin.

And as usual, no editing was done and I used CalWL settings.



No comments:

Post a Comment